June 29th, 2010
If you are sick of letting cigarettes rule you life, and are worried about the damage to your lungs whether you have quit or not then you are might be aware of just how terrible a thing smoking is. If you are not sure about the dangers of smoking, check out this picture below.
Gives me the creeps just thinking my lungs once looked like the one on the right. They should look a bit mroe like the one on the left now with any luck from all the effort i put into doing a lung cleanse.
I did not do this alone however, i got some help from a very good ebook called the complete lung detoxification guide.
This was a real help to me for quitting smoking and staying quit, but the real benefit to me was being able to feel the cleansing of my lungs. It is almost magical to wake up some mornings and take in a really big breath of crisp fresh air … without coughing …. without feeling like i had swallowed and ashtray … and without feeling the need to light up again.
Anyway, if you are looking to quit or feel the need to cleanse your lungs this guide may help you. Some of it is common sense, some is interesting and informative, but a lot is very insightful and quite helpful.
I don’t know if it will be the answer you are looking for, but it worked for me, and I think all us smokers and ex smokers need something to help us along because cigarettes are dangerous! Click below if you want to check this out and doa lung cleanse.
Click here to visit the official Complete Lung Detoxification Guide website
May 14th, 2010
There are many reasons to clean your lungs of all the garbage you have put in there from smoking cigarettes for so long. For those that might not have a complete understanding of why you need to cleanse your lungs with a lung detox here are a few more reasons to see your lungs as ticking time bombs just waiting to go off!
Chronic Bronchitis – This is a condition where the tar and chemicals mixed with mucus in your airways help to inflame and clog them. This leads to a swelling of the bronchial tubs which makes it more difficult to breathe and makes you cough uncontrollably very often. The pain and irritation of bronchitis can become chronic and recurring. If you do not cleanse your lungs it can also leave irreparable scarring in the airways as well.
Emphysema – Your lungs are like a tree where the trunk goes up to your mouth and nose and the branches then extend down to the “leaves” which are known as Alveoli. These are little sacs that have the job of putting oxygen into your bloodstream and taking carbon dioxide out of your blood. They are the essential gates to being able to breathe and well … live! However, every time you smoke you destroys some of these sacs. Everyone who has every smoked has done some damage to these parts of your lungs. Not only this but if you quit smoking you stand a much greater chance of this continuing to happen. The bad news is that this is irreparable … you cannot ever grow back the alveoli so quit smoking now please!
Strokes – Some strokes have been linked to unhealthy lungs due to a narrowing of some arteries and reduced blood supply and oxygen supply to the brain. Smokers double their chance of strokes.
Throat Infections – With tar paralyzing the tiny hairs that clean your throat and nasty toxins and chemicals being trapped in the tar your chances of getting a throat infection is much greater. In fact infections of all of your respiratory systems are much higher in smokers and ex smokers which can make you incredibly sick and force you out of work and stop you enjoying your life. Extreme cases have lead to fatalities even.
Bad Breath – While this is not as bad as all he others we just wanted to mention that not all aspects of smokers lungs are life threatening. Some are just relationship threatening as a smokers breath is never as fresh and clean as a person who has no smoked or has been through a lung detox program.
So what can you do to avoid these pretty terrible conditions? The answer is a complete lung detoxification system that will clean up your lungs at a rate 10 to 20 times faster than your natural detoxification processes. Click below to learn more.
Complete Lung Detoxification System
May 12th, 2010
Want to Avoid Pills?
A lung letox cleanse is a fairly natural process for the most part that involves understanding how your mind, body and lungs work so that you can manipulate each of them for the best cleaning possible. A natural lung cleanse is basically just one where you do everything you can without resorting to solutions from pharamcutical companies using items made in a labratory. This is a good idea as adding mroe chemicals to your already overloaded body is not a good idea and many drugs tend to cause some side effects anyway.
As such here are 5 natural lung cleaning tips to help you achieve healthier lungs without the added risk of drugs.
- Water is Your Friend – Part of all detoxification systems is extreme hydration. Water is second in line only to oxygen as the most importnat thing you need for your body (and you are not getting enough oxygen with those smokers lungs either!). It is essential to so many of our body’s systems that we are atually made up for abotu 70% water. Water can also flush from your body many toxic elements and poisons which is why it is advisable to load up on wate rather than drinks of any other kind. You may need to pee a lot but it is helping each time!
- Low Level Exercise Can Be Good – While it is obvious that you need to start exercising to get your lungs pumping and your heart as well there is no need to overdo it./ In fact you should start out slowly if you have not been too active before or you might hurt yourself! Just taking a 30 minute walk every day is enough to make a massive difference to your cardio fitness and to lung detoxification.
- Stress Reducation – Stress causes hormonal problems in both men and women. This causes a knock on effect that lowers your immune system and your internal cleansing agents. By finding ways to calm down and relax and worry less in general you are doign your whole body and esspecially your lungs a massive favor. This is not always easy though but it must be handled naturally and not with any sort of medication or you will just cause more problems.
- Avoid Processed Foods – Processed foods are bad news for our body’s. They contain huge amounts of preservatives and sugars that, like stress, mess up our internal systems too. By shanging your buying patterns to include more fresh foods you will help your body be healthier and help your body maintain better internal health which directly flows onto flushing tar and toxins from your lungs.
A natural lung cleanse as you can see is not too difficult but there are many more things you need to do to get the most benefit out of one. So if you are srious about cleaning up your black sickly lungs and takign control over your health once more I encourage you to take a look at the lung detoxification program in the link below as it has helped many people live healthier and avoid a premature and horrible demise.
Lung Detoxification Program
May 10th, 2010
We recieved another email the other day from an ex-smoker who wanted to do a lung cleanse but was confudes as to how long with would take. They had bad experiences with following diets for long periods of time but felt that too short a detox would not provide any real benefit. This person does have a point in that following strict regimes for a long time can draining and people frequently let it slip. They are also very correct that too short a period of time for a lung detox at least is not going to help much at all!
So how long does a lung cleanse really take? The answer is difficult to be exact as it depends on how long you have smoked and also how closely you adhere to the system. Some may find that in just a few weeks they feel significant improvement while other more heavy smokers might take a several months to see the full benefit of such an undertaking. No to mention that peoples bodies are all quit different and some people simply react better to some treatments than others.
So the answer seems to be “How long is a peice of string” but as an estimate, a few months would suffice for most smokers.
This may seem like a great length of time but when you consider an average smoker can take over a decade to cleanse thier lungs naturally then you can see this is actually a massive decrease in time! The reason for this is that tar is such an unnatural substance that is so hard for the body to deal with on its own that your natural cleansing systems struggle day after day without properm assistance.
However, following a lung detoxification system is not overly arduous. It does not take the sort of dedication some of the more harsh diets or health regimes but it does require consitancy and some long term changes in lifestyle.
So if you want to know more about lung detox systems click below to find out exactly hwo to do one that coveres every aspect of a lung cleanse down to the last details.
Lung Detox System
May 9th, 2010
Someone emailed us the other day with a simple question “Can you really clean out your lungs of tar and toxins?”. For privacy sake I will not post the entire letter but suffice to say this person was a smoker, was skeptical but was still worried about the state of their lungs and their future even if they do quit smoking cigarettes.
The answer of course is yes. Tar and chemicals from cigarettes can be cleansed from your body. In fact, if you quit smoking you immediately start to do this naturally as your body knows that this stuff is very bad for it and will try its best to remove it from your lungs. The problem is that the body takes a LONG time to do this so some people mistakenly believe that you are simply stuck with terrible lungs after smoking.
This is esspecially a bad thing for current smokers to know because it can lead to a dangerous type of thinking where they refuse to quit because they think they are already doomed.
The Facts Are:
- Stopping smoking immediately stops further tar and chemical intake making this the best decision you will ever make.
- Once you stop smoking the body slowly gets to work cleaning out your lungs.
- A lung detoxification system can help your body to speed this process up by an enormous margin.
- Many conditions and diseases can be prevented this way making quitting and detoxing essential to your respiratory health.
So can you clean out your lungs of all the crap you put in there in the first place? The answer is yes and you should look into it as soon as possible if you smoke or if you used to smoke for the sake of your health and the welfare of your family and friends as well. Click below to find out exactly how to do this:
Clean Your Lungs of Tar and Toxins
May 7th, 2010
Some people looking to cleanse their lungs have looked into natural cures that involve a herbal lung cleanse. There are some of these herbal remedies advertised as drinks you can simply knock back and be cured of your condition and other that come in supplement pills. However, do these approaches really work on someone who has layers of tar built up in their lungs from years of smoking?
The answer is no. No single herbal supplement can possibly eject all the tar from your system and flush the toxins from your body. If it were that easy the cigarette companies would be selling this stuff with every pack of cigarettes to make more money and so you can live longer to buy thier addictive crap!
This is not to say there are no good natural remedies involving herbs for detoxification of the lungs, but it does mean that it is only a part of the solution no the whole solution which involves a great deal more.
Some herbal lung cleanse supplements that are useful to incorporate are:
Ginger - Ginger is a powerful detoxification agent and can be used i a number of ways. You can boil a ginger root tea mixed with lemon which will help you breathe easier and will also flush toxins from your system faster. You can also add powdered ginger to a bath which you lie in for 20 minutes or so. This causes your body to heat up and sweat out a lot of bad substances … however this does not directly target the lungs. It will make you drink more which is good though and the fumes from the bath will enter your lungs and help soothe and decongest them.
Mullein – This herb is excellent in loosening congestion of the chest which is a problem when mixed with tar and toxins in the lungs. You can use this plant to make a tea but be careful of the little hairs on the leaves as they can be very irritating if swallowed so make sure to remove them.
There are many more but focusing just on herbs is a mistake when you need to also look at your diet, exercise, mental state and other lesser known vitamins to really get the best out of a proper lung detoxification system.
Click here to discover more about all these parts of a lung detox.
May 5th, 2010
Yes! You can detox your lungs with the power of your mind! Sounds crazy? Well the way YOU are probably thinking about (sorry the picture does not help either.)
What we really mean by this is that your mental state plays a huge part in two aspects of lung detoxification (and quiting smoking too): Stress Reduction, Reforming Your Outlook.
Stress is a real killer. Not only does it make you feel like you need to smoke more and generally makes life very difficult to deal with, stress also causes a lot of physical harm. High levels of stress over a period of time can lead to a massive upshot of a hormone called cortisol. This is an important part of the body’s functioning but when faced with an overload of this hormone you begin to have troubles.
You see, cortisol is a fight or flight hormone which raises the heart beat and lowers the immune system while releasing more adrenalin. When you run your body in this sort of a state for long periods of time your body cannot handle it and you become sick. It also means your body is not dealing with toxins from cigarettes or the tar that is inside your lungs very well either.
Lowering stress therefore makes it easier to give up cigarettes and to boost your immune system. It also makes it easier to stay focused when administering a lung detox to yourself!
Reforming Your Outlook
No, not the mail program. I am talking about your outlook on a number of things. Your health, your motivations, your dedications. The big WHY of what you are doing and how you can achieve it. This may not seem like some amazing mental superpower but when you consider how much most of us just glide through life without this introspection and ability to change our outlook on life for the better you can see how many fail.
This is not an easy task either. I requires constant repetition and adherence to change to force a shift in thinking large enough to end smoking addiction and promote positive, healthy thinking that will translate to lung detoxification success. The key to this is to take action on positive things not on negative things. Try not to say “My lungs are sick i need to do a detox” for instance and instead say “I want to have healthier lungs!”.
Don’t act on a negative if at all possible and you will slowly start to WANT to quit smoking and really WANT to change your habits to be healthier and really WANT to have a nice set of pink healthy lungs!
Click below to find out exactly how to do this!
The Complete Lung Detoxification Guide
May 3rd, 2010
There is no doubt that you cannot achieve a proper lung cleanse without quitting your cigarette habit. without being able to resist the call of nicotine and the psychological addiction to the habit you will continue to smoke and fill your lungs with all the stuff you have been trying to eject from your system so you can avoid a sticky fate.
There is however a silver lining to this as a lung detoxification program can actually help you quit smoking and stay off cigarettes for good. This is in part to the physical changes that you are doing to your lungs but also from the mental changes you must go through for a truly powerful detox.
While going into a full cleanse process for your lungs when you are still smoking is ill advised, you can start taking action to clear tar and mucus and boost your immune system. As you start to clear your lungs your body begins to react to new smoke not in a good way. Cleaner parts of your lungs and throat will be irritated by the tar and chemicals and you will not feel the same as you once did when smoking. This can lead to a feeling of displeasure and sometimes outright disgust as you inhales which has been enough of a tipping point for many to reject cigarettes outright. Others might need more of a push but this does help.
While we may think of detoxification and cleansing as a very physical activity designed to flush poisons and tar in this case form our bodies it is important to know that a good lung detox system includes a significant amount of mental detoxification too. That is flushing out and getting rid of poisonous and unhealthy thoughts from your mind! Having the right frame of mind entering a lung cleanse will help you through it but it is absolutely essential to also help in smoking cessation. Key elements of this are changing how you think about your own health, about smoking in general and about your attitude towards everything you do. Another massive part of this is stress reduction which if you have tried to quit before will not come as a surprise. However stress reduction does not just help with fending off cravings, it can also help your body to normalise hormone levels that are causing your internal systems to become sluggish too!
Another helpful part of at least one excellent lung detoxification system is the use of some vitamin supplements. These special vitamins have been known to reduce the cravings from nicotine withdrawal as well as help with the detoxification process making this a dual action part of the process of quitting and getting better, healthier lungs.
May 1st, 2010
As mentioned in our previous post your diet makes a large difference to your body’s internal healing systems and also specifically how you can detoxify your lungs. A change in what foods you eat can dramatically boost your lung cleansing abilities by liquefying mucus making it easier to flush some of the tar from your lungs and also boosting the immune system so that your body goes into toxin flushing hyper-drive!
Here are a few good lung cleansing foods.
- Chili – Hot foods like this are good because they contain nutrients and elements that break down mucus to make it more liquefied. When you eat hot foods and you get a runny nose you can feel this and when you have a lung full fo mucus mixed with tar you can feel the mucus loosening so you can eject it from your body faster.
- Water – Yes water, this is one of the best detoxification aides you can possibly have! Try to avoid other drinks such as juice and cordial and alcohol in favor of simple water. Hydrating your body keeps you healthy and it also flushed poisons and toxins from your system so remember to drink a lot of water every day.
- Onions – This vegetable is rich in many nutrients that have great health benefits. Vitamin C, folic acid and B6 are all in abundance which help preventing many health issues. They also help to prevent blood clots and have been known to help fight against lung cancer as well.
There are also some foods you need to avoid for a good lung detox.
- Processed Foods – Foods that are highly processed are typically full of preservatives and sugar which can be detrimental to your body’s internal functioning. Cutting down or eliminating these in favor of fresh foods will help the body adjust and heal itself better.
- Milk & Dairy – Dairy products have a side effect of causing a lot of mucus which is something a smoker with unhealthy lungs is in no short supply of. Reducing or eliminating your diary intake will help the throat and lungs be less clogged.
There are many other great foods that help with inner health and specifically lung detoxification. To discover more about this click below for a full guide on lung cleansing that covers every aspect in full detail so you can breathe easy and not worry about lung diseases and poor health.
More On Lung Detoxification
April 30th, 2010
Lung Cleansing Is Multifaceted
A lung detox cleanse as we mentioned in the last post is more than a single pill or tonic. Just as your lungs have many problems due to the tar and toxic substances you have inhaled from cigarettes you need a multi-faceted approach to dealing with it and repairing your lungs as much as you can. While there are a lot of details to each of the elements listed below these are the main factors that add up to getting detoxified, clean lungs.
- Physical – You need to get physically active and you need to do physical exercises to dislodge tar and increase your lungs health. The more you get your lungs pumping the more flexible and powerful they become. This aids in detoxification from a very physical point where you can get rid of mucus and tar from the airways but it also ties in to increasing your immune system and overall health as well.
- Mental - Did you know that your mental state can have a massive impact on your physical state? With a healthy frame of mind that is free from constant stress and worry you can actually normalise hormone levels which increases your internal healing abilities. By exercising your brain and thinking positive thoughts you can also keep yourself motivated and happy even if your lungs feel like a lead weight.
- Diet – What you eat is one of the most important parts of being healthy. When it comes to a lung detox cleanse this does not change but your focus of feeds does need to shift. As always you should be eating healthy foods and avoiding processed, fatty and sugary foods. These foods will mess up your insides and cause hormonal spikes as lower your immune response. Healthier eating of fresh fruits and vegetables are essential to boost the immune system. There are also a number of foods which help to loosen mucus and tar and open up your airways as well.
- Supplements – While we do not encourage people to take supplements as some sort of quick fix, there are a number of special vitamins and supplement pills which can help to detox your lungs along with all the other parts of a lung detox.
We mention the immune system quite a lot because this is the process within the body that deals with destroying the pathogens and foreign particles that cause us to get sick. This means that you are effectively healing your lungs from the inside out but with support from outside intervention and the full power of the bodies mind and physical systems as well.
To find out how to tie all these elements of a lung detox cleanse into a full detoxification program click below to discover the best way to do this.
Lung Detoxification Program